Sustainability Management理学学士(转学生)- Online
Create a more sustainable future!
The Bachelor of Science in Sustainability Management (SM) is a fully 在线理学学士完成计划 (in effect, the third and fourth program years) that integrates discipline- and career-focused knowledge, skills, and perspectives based on the three pillars of sustainability: economics, society, and the environment. Emphasis is placed upon understanding how key environmental dimensions of sustainability are interdependent with socially and economically viable policies and practices. This program builds upon a broad and flexible foundation at the lower division with specialized sustainability college coursework at the upper division. Students synthesize knowledge and skills and strengthen workforce-readiness through a capstone project. The program's upper division sustainability coursework prepares graduates for a wide and expanding range of career positions in the public, 私营及非牟利机构.
Online Info Sessions
澳门新葡萄娱乐9455下载邀请您参加 informational webinar about 澳门新葡萄娱乐9455下载's online Bachelor of Science in Sustainability Management degree program. Sustainability Management is a fully online upper level program for students possessing an Associate's or working towards a Bachelor's degree. The webinar will include a general overview of Sustainability Management including coursework, admissions requirements, 以及申请过程. Staff and faculty from SUNY-ESF Admissions and the Sustainability Management program will lead the event and conclude with a question & answer period.
- A recording of one of our previous webinars is also available:Sustainability Management Informational Webinar, recorded April 2021
A Brilliant Choice
The Sustainability Management program offers a way to 提前完成你已经完成的工作 into a valued career. Apply today.
The Sustainability Management curriculum focuses on the skills and knowledge wanted by forward thinking employers. Graduates will be able to...
- Analyze the complex interactions among and between the three pillars of sustainability: the environment, the economy, and society with a focus on identifying areas of potential conflict / opportunity.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative skills appropriate to the sustainability field (e.g., energy modeling, budgeting, financial analysis, GIS, life cycle assessment, interviewing & surveying, environmental and risk communication).
- Analyze data and develop reports and presentations relevant to sustainability and its implementation (e.g., scientific publications, policy documents, sustainability indicators, 公众观众的演讲).
- Work independently and collaboratively for effective and successful project and people management, communication, 并将可持续发展的实践制度化.
- Apply knowledge of principles and best practices to the analysis of real-world sustainability problems in public, 私人和非盈利环境.
- Develop solutions that balance the priorities of sustainable development, 社会公平与人性互动.
This program is designed to be completed in 2 academic years if you are enrolled on a full-time basis.
|SUS 300||Sustainable Systems Thinking: Ecology, Economics, & Society||3|
|SUS 310||Human & 可持续发展的社会层面||3|
|SUS 350||空间分析概论 & 地理信息系统||3|
|SUS 360||Climate Change & Sustainability||3|
|SUS 410||Sustainable Urbanism||3|
|SUS 420||可持续能源:技术、系统 & Policy||3|
|SUS 440||环境正义:政策、法律、 & Society||3|
|SUS 450||Civic Engagement & Participatory Planning||3|
There are 6, 3-credit upper division electives (300 or 400 level classes) you will select in consultation with your advisor.
To see which courses are being offered (including electives), you can visit our current and upcoming Fall Schedule and Spring Schedule. Additionally, some classes may be offered during our Summer Semester.
The Bachelor's of Science in Sustainability Management is an upper division program (i.e., the junior and senior years) that enables you to complete this degree online. Interested students should have completed the following lower division core course requirements. Students who have not completed an associate's degree or all of the required lower division requirements should consult with an ESF Admissions Office counselor to determine eligibility for admission.
|ECOL||Ecology||3 - 4|
|STATIS||Probability & Statistics||3|
|所需的低等级总学分:60 - 61|